Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 we have cancelled the 2021 season.
Thank you to everyone who signed up for the pre-registration! We didn't know how many parents would be interested and we were blown away by how many players signed up!
We hope you will all sign up again next year.
We considered many factors to come to this decision. Currently there is not an end date to the lockdown. Under the current Ontario Soccer & provincial regulations our local area would need to be in the orange or better category for a season to be possible. This would not give much time to set up everything we need to do for the season. Also, under the current rules if a player tests positive for COVID-19 the health unit may require all players on both teams to isolate at home for two weeks. Our summer vacations are precious and losing two weeks of summer vacation is a lot to risk.
Most importantly, we want all of our players and their families to stay safe and healthy.
Soccer can wait if it means we get to see everyone in 2022.
Let us know if you have any questions.
We will post 2022 registration information early next year.
Copyright © 2021 Wyoming & District Soccer Club - All Rights Reserved.